Producător: Salvatori
Industrii: InteriorDesign, Design
Utilizări: Floors, Walls, Deco

Lithoverde® Crema d’Orcia

SLVTR-0010

Exclusive to Salvatori, Lithoverde® is the world’s first recycled stone texture. 99% composed of offcuts, with the remaining 1% comprising a natural resin which acts as a binder, Lithoverde® contributes to LEED® rating points, and is validated by SCS, leaders in the independent certification of environmental sustainability. It has also won a number of awards both within Italy and outside, for innovation and its positive contribution to the environment. A creamy coloured limestone, exclusive to Salvatori, Crema d’Orcia’s warm bright hues convey a sensation of unexpected softness.

Aspect
Luciu Mat
Transparență 0%
Textură Fină
Sustenabilitate
Compostable Nu
Reciclabil Nu
Biodegradabil Nu
Lightweight Nu
Regenerabil Nu
Amprenta de carbon 0%
Conținut recilat 100%
Toxic 0
Detalii tehnice
Duritate Dură
Structură Închisă
Acustică N/A
Miros N/A
Temperatură N/A
Antibacterial Nu
Rezistență
Rezistență la zgârieturi Bună
Rezistență la foc Bună
Rezistență la UV Bună
Rezistență la apă Bună
Rezistență la abraziune Bună
Rezistență la derapaj Bună